Friday, March 14, 2014

My scene

WALT describe using the 5 sense
  • look
  • hear
  • taste
  • smell
  • feel or touch

My scene:A crocodile attacks a animal

I stay in the water making me look like a big log. I look around for a animal to eat, I heard a rustling behind a bush. I froze and waited for,I saw a head of a deer, I waited for a while then the deer jumped over a bush and started to have a drink of water,I got ready to jumped and then. I attack, I chew threw the meat yum blood stream out of the deer and onto my face. I did not care,I just wanted something to eat just then my teeth could go any deeper, I had came to the bone, I pull it out and chuck it away and started to eat when, I finished eating. I went back into the water and waited for another animal to have a drink.

2 comments:

  1. Good job using your imaginary senses to add detail, James. It is a bit scary! But then crocodiles are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the ending part when the croc walked into the water.
    by Bailee

    ReplyDelete